last week on instagram I announced the opening of my new online print shop which i’m suuuuuper excited about. I started working on it a year ago but finally just got it finished. it’s made up of about 20 images which i’ve shot over the last 4 years mostly on my travels around the US and Europe. they’re some of my favorites that I thought might look pretty hanging in other people’s homes…maybe in yours!
click here to visit my shop and please feel free to share it with anyone who you think might enjoy them.
also, enjoy 15% off your order for the rest of january with coupon code “HELLO2015″!
now here’s your chance to own a free 12″x18″ (unframed) print of your choice…simply go to my print shop (kellychristineprintshop.com) on your mobile device, screenshot your favorite one and repost it on instagram using the hashtag #kellychristineprintshop! super easy! enter as many times as you’d like. i’ll announce the random winner january 31st on instagram. good luck!
this year went by crazy fast. too fast. here are some fun memories and accomplishments made in 2014.
- got hitched! (my favorite memory)
- shot my bridal portraits in the monohans desert
- turned 24
- completed my first “baby’s first year” series
- taught my first workshop
- attended photo field trip in california
- organized my first 2 styled shoots with a team of creatives
- featured in lots of new publications both online + in print
- had my best business year ever both financially + creatively
- saw my big sis on tour with katy perry
- and was her date to the cma awards (first red carpet experience!)
- participated in the inside out project
- traveled to NYC, california, arkansas, colorado, marfa, austin, canada, galveston and more…
- shot a proposal in central park
-hosted our 4th christmas party
that’s all I can think of for now. all in all it was a pretty amazing year and it’ll be hard to top.
bring it, 2015!